Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sneak peek and another birthday card

Hello all!

Todays post brings another birthday card to your eyes :) I made it as part of a few I was commissioned to do. Very simple to put together and yet still looks quite striking...


I used a cream cardstock for the base and piece of light blue cardstock from my scrappy stash for the matt. I put the blue through my cuttlebug using the spots and dots folder. Before adhering the matt to the base, I placed the ribbon on the lower end with the sentiment over it (layered on foam).
All the edged were inked in black and I used my zigzag stamp along the card base edges. Quick and easy!

I also have a sneak peek of tomorrow's post for you, it's my take on the new challenge that will be posted over at AiFactory! Hope to see you all there but for now here's the peek...


Are you noticing all the green? Hmmm....exciting!

Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....