Friday, March 11, 2011

Fantastamistical Sneak Peek!

Ok Ladies, I must confess that I am sorely lacking in my crafty department when it comes to the next instalment of my 2011: A year in Review... I have been majorly busy with the year end processes at the company where I work and have been unable to properly sit down and get to it :(

I will however have time tonight! So rest assured it will be posted tomorrow! or even later today..... Yippee!
Should keep you all in suspense!

So, in order to console your dear hearts at no pretty pictures of my LO, I have a sneak peek of the set of cards I'll be posting about all of next week :) You read right, a set! It's a set of 5 cards with a 'different' fold, and I really worked hard at making each one unique :)

So, here are your sneaks....









Wishing you all a Fantastic Friday! Catch you later :)

1 comment:

  1. P.....stop messin' about and show us the cards, lol!
    I need some new ideas to pinch.....:D

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....