Monday, March 7, 2011

Enjoy

Oh Boy, another weekend has come and gone and we are now well into the month! Does it amaze you at how quickly time seems to fly?

Todays card is fairly simple and was part of a couple of cards I was commissioned to make. It was made for a birthday but the sentiment could be used for anything really.

All the paper came out of my scrap stash and was inked in black by colorbox. I punched the Red pattern with my Making Memories punch. I will have to check on the sentiment as I know its not one of my scrappycat ones.


I love the contrast between the stripe of the paper and the dot on the ribbon, it really stands out to make the card pop!

Well, that's it folks :) short and sweet today! Hope you have a Montastic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooo.....I like! You are so right about the contrast with the paper and ribbon, and the colours compliment each other so well.
    And, as you said on my blog, it's nice not to have an image sometimes, and just let the card "speak" for itself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....