Friday, March 18, 2011

Card Set #1 - Card #4

Back to the card set today everyone! And no, you'll not be getting two of them just because its Friday :) I've decided to spoil you and showcase the last one tomorrow and then the weekly LO on Sunday! I big feit for me who never blogs over a weekend....

Anyway, here is todays card:


You'll recognise it from one I did a while back, I actually took the entire card set's inspiration from it. I must add that I am totally in love with the printed pattern!



The closure on this is a little sneaky as you may recall....




When open the card looks like this:



So Ladies, that's four down and one to go! Hope you will all have a Fantastic Friday! and that the weekend ahead is simply smashing :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am in love with that beautiful flower! This is one of my favourite colour combos, but can't remember the last time I used it....what's that about?....but these are going to fly, P., 'cos they are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....