Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another pink card

Hi all!

Todays post brings another card :) I made this one for a friend  at work, her birthday was yesterday (on our public holiday). She's not a girly girl outright but she does love pretty things so I thought I'd go with what I'm most comfotable with...pink!

I used a cream cardstock for the base of the card and three differnet pattern papers for the layers:


I accessorized with pearls, bling, ribbon and paper flowers. I offset the pearls so that they wouldn't lie in a straight line:


I love the final outcome :)


It was quick and easy to make, considering the layout and ease of embellishments. Hope it inspires YOU today!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo soft 'n' pretty P! Those papers are really beautiful....and the pearls look really funky like that....great job!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....