Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Card Set #1 - Card #2

Day 2 has arrived! As mentioned yesterday, each of the cards has the same fold, but has a different technique in the secret to keeping the flaps closed.

Todays card looks like this:



I used two different coloured ribbons to conceal the seams between the base cardstock and the flaps, they add so much more depth and colour. I also made use of my trusty stitching technique along the edges of the top flap with one of my steadler fine tips :) and stuck some Pink bling onto a few of the dots on the DP.
You will notice that I have inserted eyelets through which green cord was tied, this is in actual fact what holds the flaps closed.


The card opens after you've untied the cord :)


Hope it inspires you! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....