Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Have a Happy Day!

Here in SA it feels like we are enjoying the last days of our summer when in fact we have already started to shift over into Autumn! Brrrrr, the cold is on its way!
So, in tribute to our fast fading fun days I made a card J A bright and shiny happy card! I must admit that no scrap paper was used in this one (sorry AM!), but will redeem myself by letting you know that my scrap papers are being used for consignment cards! Phew!
Anyway, the edges were inked in roan by colorbox and adhered to a cream cardstock base. The only embellishments I used were three silver bling stones and ribbon.

The image is my new favourite by the Angel Company J and this time I used the cats for the back seat. I coloured it with my Sharpies and then placed glossy accents over the wheel bumpers and windscreen. The sentiment is also by the Angel Company.

I had to take a shot of the card from a different angle so you could see the glossy accents.

The fully complete card looks like this:

Voila! Another quick and easy peasy card! The longest part of the whole operation was the colouring J I hope you will all enjoy a Wonderful Wednesday (we’re half way through the week!)

2 comments:

  1. Great card P, you'll have to teach me how to ink the edges so neatly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Petra! This is awesome! I'm tickled pink to see that our stamps made it to South Africa! What a small world! Thank you for using our TAC stamps! You just tickled us pink! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....