Friday, March 25, 2011

Floral Frou Frou

Morning everyone! Can you believe we have another weekend on our doorstep? I'm so excited!

Todays post brings a really elegant card and its without any bows....doesn't seem like it could fit the description of the title does it? I had this gorgeous paper in my stash that I just had to use and it so reminds me of the wallpaper you see in victorian set movies....

I also managed to use something that has been in my embellishment stash for like the last two years! There are still many of them but at least I finally found a way to use them :) They are crafting tiles and stick quite nicely with a bit of glue on the back. I often wonder what on earth must have been going on in my head when I bought these :)


I inked all edges in roan by colourbox, and joined the 'seam' between the pattern and plain with a length of ribbon. The sentiment is actually printed and was from a card class I did yonks ago!


I hope you'll all have a great weekend and a Fantastical Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Petra! I have that paper AND those tiles....gonna pinch your idea, lol!
    Seriously, P.....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Petra. It is wonderful to "meet" another South African in blogland. Beautiful card. Please pop into my blog http://dkhdesigns.blogspot.com
    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....