Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Its your day!

Hi ladies, feeling a little better today with the hoard of medicine I got yesterday :) still at home and resting up though.

Todays card is a bright one, wonder if I was hoping the colours would make me feel better? teehee!
Anyway, it was quick and simple to make, and it meant I didnt have to craft for too long. All the paper comes out of my scrap stash except for the base.
The sentiment is from scrappy cat and was inked in black StazOn, I mounted it on some foam. The charm is a star fish and has pink floss threaded through it.


I punched the border for the bottom of the card with my making memories border punch and adhered a strip of ribbon over this.



Hope you will all have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Nobody could tell you were sick, P!
    Don't know if you meant it to be, but I think that would make a great masculine card.....love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....