Monday, March 21, 2011

2011: A year in Review - Week 10

I almost feel like I’m getting behind on my project, I will have resolve to habitually make and post these on a Friday! That said, I enjoyed a fantastic long weekend and feel so rested J
Week 10 for me was the week that the local scrapbook store asked to design monthly card kits for them. This is such a big step in my little crafting career and it really boosted my confidence! I showcased the first kit for you all last week…. Look out world, here I come!
Here is my page, using stamping as my main technique…

The stamps are from the Angel company and they were given to me as a gift for my birthday this year from a crafting friend. I absolutely love it! The car, the girl and the balloons are all actually separate! The set has other items to stamp in the car besides the girl and the sentiments are so versatile. I could have kicked myself for not getting to use them sooner J I drew in the road with a ruler and a steadler fine tip. The image is coloured with sharpie’s and a white gel pen. I cut out two of the birdies form the leftover paper I had from the card set and placed these to look like they were hovering above the balloons.

The flap is actually a mini notecard I made a while back, I altered it by adhering a cut out tree (also from the leftover card set). Inside is my journaling about my great new adventure J


Hope you will all have a fantastic week ahead of you! And that your Monday is Montastic J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....