Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Blog Has Attitude!

A big thank-you to Claire for giving me this award!


Not only do I get this hot pink sticker to plaster all over my blog, it also comes with a $5 gift certificate to spend in their store! So what do I need to do to claim it?

Well the rules are here, but basically I have to tell you 3 things about myself that make me different, and I have to nominate 5 other bloggers, and the good thing is, if you got this award last year, you still qualify for the $5 gift certifcate! 1 award per blog per year!

So firstly lets tell you 3 things about myself:
1: I used to be a provincial swimmer
2: I love to wear heels despite the fact that I am almost 6 Feet tall (guess you could call me a giant)
3: Summer is my favourite season

So my next task is to pick 5 blogs:
Linda over at Lindy's Maid Wid Love
Lisa over at The Purple Place
Anne-Marie over at Little Apple Falls
Ursula over at My Crafting Corner
Wendy over at Wickdy's Creations
I look forward to reading the three things about you all! And thanks again to Claire for this super award...
P.S. Sorry I was so late in getting it posted :)
Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Petra....I only just realised you nominated my blog! Thank you so much....will post about moi tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Petra, not been blogging much this week, been off colour, and only noticed this award now. Will get onto my blog later today . Warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....