Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heat Wave

Well, with the heat wave we are supposed to be experiencing here in Gauteng today, I definitely made a card to match!

I have taken a new stance on my scrap paper stash and am going through each lot of colours separately and trying to get rid of them colour by colour. My weekend was spent trying to diminish the orange and yellow group as much as possible :)

The base of the card is orange, I refrained from inking it. The yellow cardstock was embossed in a cuttlebug folder (of which I can't remember the name!). The sentiment is a scrappy cat one and was inked in roan, then embossed with clear embossing powder. I raised this on a piece of foam. The flower came out of my regular stash, as did the ribbon and silver stones.



Hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....