Monday, February 14, 2011

Simply Sunny

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I know I did :)

Today's card was so quick to make once I had decided on what to do. All I used was one piece of paper for the base and some embellies.

The embellishments are popped up flowers that I made myself. I stamped the flower images (Scrappy Cat) in Roan onto a piece of left over Christmas pattern (scrap stash!) and then cut them out. I layered them on top of one another with foam squares. The centres are actually little bronze sequins...another stash item that has been there forever! I made three of these and think they came out lovely. I stuck them onto the base of the card with a Maya Road pin behind.


The sentiment is also a scrappy cat one and I nked this in black, poured clear embossing powder over and heated. Voila!



The base of the card is also from my scrap stash and I LOVE this pattern! It is so Sunny looking! I really love the simplicity of this card and it looks so elegant yet fresh at the same time.

Hope you all have a Montastic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Petra! I just love those cute flowers...they really do the trick...very pretty card.
    I saw you won a challenge......yaaaay you!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....