Monday, February 28, 2011

My First ever ATC

Hi all! Todays post actually brings you a creation I made at the beginning of February for an ATC swap that I participated in. I must add that this the first ever ATC I have ever made and what fun! I made ten of these little beauties to send out to the rest of the ladies.

The theme of the swap was Valentines and we had to use a Digistamps4joy image. I decided against a typical pink or red theme for my ATC (because I like to be different!) and instead just went all romantic.


I coloured the image with my steadler pencils and koki pens and inked all edges in black. The sentiment comes from scrappy cat and was inked in black as well. I adhered a jewel flower to one of the flowers in the image for a 3d effect.


The ribbon on the bottom of the ATC is actually a layer of two different colours, a heart brad completes the valentines theme.


Unfotunately, because I had to make ten of these and they had to be all the same, I didn't get the chance to take paper from my scrap stash...maybe next time!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that your Monday is Montastic!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice looks like you enjoyed making it. Maybe you should have taken art at school.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....