Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A slice of happiness

I hope everyone is well on their way into the new week and that things are going well for you all. Todays card was made with much PINK inspiration :)

The image is a freebie from Ai Factory and I coloured it with my fancy new colour pencils.


The sentiment is by Scrappy cat and was inked in black stazon. I really love the ribbon that I found in my stash for this card as I feel it makes the whole card 'pop' with more colour! And the little pink bling finishes it off just so.



I didn't want to add too much in terms of embellishments and thought that these two flowers, layered on top of one another would do just the trick.


All the paper on this card came from my ever dimishing scrap heap. I used cream cardstock for the base, a light pink cardstock for the matt and a stunning stripy pattern for the focal point. The light pink cardstock was run through my cuttlbug in the dotted folder. You'll also notice I used the same pink cardstock to stamp the sentiment on. All edges were inked in light pink.



This has to be one of my favourite cards so far and I hope it inspires you today :)

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....