Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CAS card

Hi all!

Today's card brings you something simple. We all tend to get caught up in the hype of making spectacular cards that will be oo'd and ah'd over and that will be our own personal pride an joy....sound familiar?

I thought that it was time for me to make something really simple, with hardly any work and do it in under 15 minutes....


Both pieces of paper came out of my scrap stash and were inked in black. I raised the orange piece on foam and cut the ends with my zigzag scissors. Two brads in opposite corners pull the colours together and the sentiment, from scrappy cat, was inked and embossed in black.

Voila! quick and easy and under 15 minutes! Reached my goal and definitely enjoy the satisfaction that comes with churning out a simple card :)

Hope you all enjoy a Wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Petra I agree, one should do a simple quick one regularly, Yours is ideal, Not everyone like "fussy" cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a good idea, Petra.....I spend waaaay too much time with the "fussies". :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....