Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

What a weekend I had Ladies! It was my birthday yesterday, but it felt like a whole birthday weekend! I spent a lot of quality time with my hubster and enjoyed much relaxation. So much so that I didn’t create a single thing… J
You’re in some luck though because I received wonderful cards from my far-away friends and I’m going to post their marvelousness for you today!
First up though are just a few pics from the weekend:
My hunky Hubster!

Recieved a scrapbooking kit form my in-laws! Just check out the joy!

I can't believe the size of these scissors!

Just before opening my gift from Hubby :)

Gift from S - Stunning Ankle chain!
Now for the stunners from my lady friends at PCP…Plus there are more in the post on their way to me so I’ll just have to post about them later on in the week J

Beautiful card from Sandy Larsen: USA

Stunning Creation from Karen Oliver - New Zealand

Fantastic package from Claire Easson - Scotland
Hope you all had as wonderful a weekend as I did. And that the week will be magnificent! Have a Montastic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a fabby birthday, P....those scissors look DEADLY...just sayin'. :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....