Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011: A Year in Review - Week 7

I made Week 7's LO with a lot of love and kindness. And I'd probably be lying if I said I wasn't a bit sad while putting it together. Whilst the paper and embellishments wholy encompass Valentines day, it also signifies the day that my friend Mrs Nate lost someone very special to her.

Marilyn is Mrs Nate's mom, and sadly she passed away on Valentines day last week. This weeks page is in memory of her. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to lose a parent but am sure that it is a heart-wrenching experience.

I hope that I have done both Mrs Nate and her mom justice with this page...


A few close ups of the details:






Wishing you all a Wonderful Wednesday :)

5 comments:

  1. Petra...I am honored that you dedicated this page to Mama. I love it! Thank you so much.
    Hugs always,
    Mrs. Nate xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. P,
    What a heartfelt tribute to Mrs. Nate's mom. Brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did her proud, P......soft, warm colours and lovely layout....can tell it came from your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work!

    Just popping by to say hi and that I am looking forward to working with you at AIFactory xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....