Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Birthday card

I know it seems I've been making quite a few birthday cards in the last week, but I've been commissioned to make them for a company...

Todays card is another one :) I must admit that my mojo was running low in the craft department and I just had to dip into my untouched scrap paper stash...nothing like new paper to get you going, that's for sure!

I used a plain white Dp for the base and a single dotted pattern for the matt. The image is free clipart found on the net and is coloured with my colour pencils. I inked all edges in roan.


The ribbon behind the image is out of my left over ribbon stash and I think the colour suited it perfectly! I cut the image in a circle using my circle punch. The zigzag stitching pattern you see is actually a stamp by Scrapbook & Things and was inked in black StazOn.


I love brads, and these cream coloured ones fit perfectly onto the dots of the paper!



I love how soft and girly the card looks, who would have guessed that a dot pattern could be so pretty?

I have more birthday cards to show you all. I recieved 2 in my post box yesterday! I was so excited that I jumped up and down! Yippee! I also recieved a belated Valentines card!


Amanda - Wales

Ursula Uphof - South Africa

Valentines card from ??? - Australia
As you can see the V-day card was sent by an anonymous person! But they did write that they were from the Anything Goes Group over at Papercraft Planet :) Thank you so much for sending me these beauties ladies! I love each and every one!

Have a Terrific Tuesday all!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    Just popping by to say hi!
    Looking forward to working with you at AIFactory x

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....