Monday, January 31, 2011

Girlfriends

Hi all! I hope your weekends were as fantastic as mine was and that the weather treated you well wherever you may be in the world :)

Todays post brings another installment into my 8x8 album of my kitchen tea. This double page LO focuses on the people that were there to spoil me so rotten!

Colour scheme is pink and black and I made use of Rub-ons, flowers and bling stones to embellish.








Remember that to see larger versions of the photo's in my blog, all you need to do is click on them. I think the LO and embellies are pretty self explanatory and I hope you all like what I managed to do.

Hope you have a Montastic Monday and a wonderful week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Tanys was just looking at your "kitchen tea", haha! We didn't believe her when she told us that "bridal showers" were called kitchen teas in S.A., so we had to explain to all her guests when we were planning hers....lots of fun though :). Looks like yours was, too!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....