Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Something special

Todays card is something really special. It is for a person who lives far away from me and that needs this card for some cheering up.

Again, all the paper came out of my scrap paper stash. The layout of the card is very basic, yet very elegant at the same time. I found a gold/cream cardstock piece in my stash that was big enough for the base of the card and inked all its edges in jet black. The swirly gold pattern paper was also in my stash and I enhanced it by placing 3d dimensional product on some of the swirls. The currogated gold piece was leftover from a wedding invite sample that I made a while back. The ribbon and buckle both came out of my regular stash.





I'll hopefully get a chance to post this off today so that it can get to its destination as soon as possible.

Tomorrow's post brings the next installment of my 2011:Year in review album, wonder what colour it will be?

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....