Friday, January 21, 2011

Crafty Love

Morning friends!

Another overcast day here in Gauteng this morning. We had a thunder storm last night that was so eerie! No crafty post of my own this morning to share, but I have been long overdue in posting something that I recieved from an anonymous person in one of my groups on PCP. She calls herself Cole's Little Helper and I felt utterly spoilt when I recieved her package! You might even have noticed that I have already used some of what she sent me in one of my LO's for the 2011:week in review.




Awesome dont you think? Everything crafty is from Maya Road and I so can't wait to work with the key album! So, thank you again Cole's Little Helper! Whoever you may be!

Have a wonderful Friday everybody, and an even better weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....