Monday, January 24, 2011

Wedding bells

I have been hard at work, making the wedding invitations I told you all about last year. I have finally managed to complete all 50!

I'll be delivering them to the bride tomorrow and I hope she is happy with the final result :) Her wedding colour scheme is a deep wine red and black with a touch of gold.

This is the front of the closed card. The word 'Uitnodiging' means 'Invitation'





The embellishments on the card were kept to a minimal due to the detail on the paper selections. Beads and a simple flower were all it took to complete the look.

Hope you will enjoy a Montastic Monday and that the week ahead is filled with happiness!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Petra, these are truly awesome....so delicate looking, and really beautiful. Sorry I've not been around...will catch up with you tomorrow. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous! These are so personal and different from traditional style that you will always remember this.

    Amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....