Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hello Birdie! Card Kit Collection - Card #4

Hello Ladies!

Brrr! it's a cold winter's morning here in South Africa and the wind is howling outside, not to mention the icyness of it! Makes it hard to believe the summery feel of this collection doesn't it? I really should be making some winter themed cards...

I think today's card was probably the easiest of the lot for me to put together and is the 'simplest' looking too.

I love these fabric flowers, they are so cheap to buy and versatile to use. I also love the choclate brown ribbon I've used throughout this project, it really PoPs against the pastel colours:


I used the music cuttlebug folder again, think I've fallen in love with it :) and the die cuts in the Birdie set!


The final product:


And the finished inside:



Hope you're all inspired, whether it be the colour choice or the layout :) Have a Terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is such a bright and cheery card for our very cold mornings at the moment. Hope this comment goes through as I have tried several times on your other projects. Warm wishes. Ursula

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....