Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Card Kit 2 - Card #5

So today's post brings you the last of the cards I designed for the second card kit. You'll notice a marked difference in the fact that this card does not have a letter and nor is it a new phrase.
The stamp sets we used only have four phrases and since each month is about creating five cards I decided to repeat one of the phrases and make a simpler card that would be quicker to churn out in a hurry.


As you can see I carried the theme through with the twine and matted the sentiment on one of the contrasting pattern papers of the set.



Personally, I love it, sometimes CAS looking cards are so much prettier than busy ones*

Hope you all enjoy a wonderful Wednesday and tune in tomorrow for the AI Factory Mothers Day Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! I'm a new follower :) Please visit creativemindcrafts.blogspot.com and give me some feedback on my new card selling business (that isn't completely set up yet!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. you have to click on an individual product post to post a 'thought', a little error haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....just saw Ruthie has become a follower! She's a friend of my grandaughter....take a look...she's very talented!
    Petra, I love this card....you are so right about CAS cards....suprises me every time, lol, that less can sometimes be just right....clever girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....