Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello Birdie! Card Kit Collection - Card #1

Today marks the first card in my new card kit collection, called Hello Birdie! using the paper and matching die cut set of the same name from Kaisercraft.

As you may have noticed, each kit has something about it that runs through the entire set. This time I've settled on making square cards be the main theme.

Card #1!

I think, of the whole set, this difficulty level is probably the highest, and it was easy to put together. I love how all the colours and patterns blend so well.



Hope you all have a wonderful wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so funky! The thought of cutting an aperture in anything just about scares me witless, you are a brave crafty soul!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....