Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello Birdie! Card kit Collection - Card #2

After all the excitement of challenge posts, it's back to card #2 in my Hello Birdie Set. Todays reveal is not as complicated as the aperture in card #1 but is effective all the same.

Paper piecing and layering is the order for today!

First, let me get to the paperpiecing, fairly simple to do and quick too.


Next is the layering of paper, ribbon and die cut embellie.



Everything together....



I even finished the inside of the card!



Hope you all have a fantastic friday and that the weekend ahead is full of fun!

2 comments:

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....