Sunday, May 8, 2011

A very special day to Remember

Many people will be celebrating Mother's Day today, spoiling their mother's and making sure (hopefully) that they do not lift a finger the entire day! I will be doing the same, but most of all, I will be celebrating the third anniversary of my marriage to my wonderful husband :)

Thank you my lovey, for being the best husband a woman could have; for loving me, providing for me, supporting me in every way ... and putting up with this habit I like to call papercrafting!

I love you more every single day and I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for the rest our future.
Mwah! Happy Anniversary!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary and many more happy years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your Anniversary Petra!!! All the best for the both of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3rd to you both!
    Aawwww....you look amazing....and soooo in love.....bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosoe bumps P! Goose bumps! Congratulations and your future hapiness be limitless ;)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....