Monday, May 9, 2011

Scrappy crafting

I think you all know by now that I am on a quest to eliminate my scrap pile of papers, it is a massive task that never seems to get me anywhere! Since I dont always have the right colours to choose from in my scrap stash I am inevitably forced to cut a new clean sheet for a project now and then.

I am pleased to say that todays card is made only of scraps! I had paper left over from the wedding stuff I did so decided to use it!


I hope you all had a fabby weekend and that your Mondays are Montastic!

2 comments:

  1. P that is a beautiful card - love the color combo and the added touches of flowers and lace. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure elegance, my friend! The lace is the perfect extra touch...love lace!
    Have to say I'm getting nowhere, either, with the scrap mountain....seems bigger than ever, lol! Amazin' what I come across, though, heehee.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....