Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Card Kit 2 - Card #4

Hi everyone!

Yesterday was a public holiday here in SA and I so enjoyed vegging out at home! It was cold and nothing like the happy cheery card I'm about to show you :)

I dont know if you've noticed, but bunting flags seem to be all the rage in crafting projects at the moment and I decided I would give it a go.


The big perspex letter makes another appearance.


As does the easel formation of the card.


And finally, A clear view of the final product!


Hope you all can draw some inspiration from it, Have a fantastic Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Well, girlie...this would definitely cheer me up! Love the bunting...only tried it once, and it looked like wrinkled old washing on a line...duh! Still lovin' those humongous letters!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....