Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello Birdie! Card kit Collection - Card #3

Ok Ladies, after a relaxing weekend, it's back to work for some of us :) My weekend was pretty productive craft wise and I must tell you that I am almost caught up on all my week in reviews :) I will start showing them to you once I've finished showing you the card kit! I am very excited about them because I really was on a roll and I'v loved how each and every one turned out.

Anyway, I'm rambling, so let's get on with the card....

For those of you who like to know, I used the musical notes cuttlebug folder for the dry embossing on the cream cardstock for this card. It added a really whimsical touch without going overboard on the detail it created. I also paper pieced a birdie from one of the pattern sheets from this set, my hubby said it looks like it's nesting, too cute :)


The tab on this block is part of the die cut set, really easy to fold and work with.


The final product....


And, as has been the case throughout the set, I finished off the inside too:


Two more card to go everyone! and I hope I've got you excited for my scrapbook layouts...I'll show you how you can scrap with your 'scraps'!

Have a Smashing Monday! I'm sure the week ahead is going to be promising :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....