Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello Birdie! Card Kit collection - Card #5

Finally! I can show you Card # 5! It's possibly my most crafty yet (for me anyway), even though it looks so simple.

I hand drew the tree image onto the backs of the relevant papers and then paper pieced it to put it together. Funny how I amazed myself with this, even though it's not really anything that special :) hahaha!


As you can see, I used the music notes cuttlebug folder yet again, I just can't get enough of it or the chocolate ribbon for that matter...


Love the die cuts too, the scalloped strip came in so handy for a length of 'grass'.



And the finished inside:



It's back to another AiF challenge tomorrow, hope you can all join me? Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Just been pondering over which card in the set is my favourite, and I just can't decide! I just love 'em all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi P!! Back from my jollies and just been catchin' up with all your fabbiness....WOW and you've been busy! I have that same kit and only used a tiny bit for some notecards, and I ADORE what you've done with it...truly inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....