Thursday, June 16, 2011

2011: A year in review - Week 12 ( Rewind) and a Summer Fun! Challenge at AiFactory!

Today's challenge at AiFactory is all about summer fun! And seeing as we're in the middle of winter here I thought it was a bit funny :)

Anyway, the DT were given this really awesome set of surf's up cliparts that can be found in the store here and a little preview seen below :)



I knew just what I wanted to do with this set when I saw it, I wanted to spruce up one of my week in review pages :) Remember week12 was all about me and hubby starting to swim? well, I did finally put a photo on the page and I felt it still needed that something extra. 

I chose the clipart dude with the snorkeling goggles and breathing apparatus, fussy cut him out, popped him up on some foam squares and stuck him down....


This is him standing happy on the page:


And the finished page:



Hope you all have a Terrific Thursday! and that you'll come join us at the challenge!

 

2 comments:

  1. Heehee! He looks soooo cute....and so at home on that page...great job, P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey P Just popped by for a little look - love your blog you have some amazing cards and pages

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....