Friday, June 3, 2011

Bronchitis....what fun.

Well, I thought it was coming and here it is...booked off sick from work by the doctor with the beginnings of Bronchitis! I'm feeling miserable and glad that I can rest while snuggled up at home. :)

Obviously, I havn't crafted anything 'technically new' for today's post, but I do have a card I want to show you all. I made a couple of commissioned cards for this month and this is one of them. I made it at the beginning of the week when I started feeling a bit under the weather so my crafty mojo was already deciding to flee.....
I think it's VERY CAS but at the same time very striking. I used a bright yellow for the card base, a patterned red, and plain black for the matt, and one humongous flower placed underneath a thick ribbon strip:


Hope you all have a Fantastic friday and that your weekend is full of rest and good fun :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour on your card. Take care and stay warm.Get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Petra, I´m so very sorry that you have a Bronchitis. I hope you will feel better very soon. My poor friend. Your card looks awesome like all of your cards. I´m sending you positve thoughts and a lot of hugs. All the best for you my friend. i´m in the chat if you are bored :) Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gee....what some people will do to get attention!
    Only kiddin'....lol.
    Card is bright and beautiful....hope you soon are, too!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....