Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cuttlebug folders and Rub ons

It's really amazing how some embossing and a sentiment can make a project that extra little bit special. And that's exactly what I did to this card.
It's another commissioned card made last week for an order and without the embossing, quite frankly, I think it would have flopped. But I'll let you decide that.

The three squares below the sentiment block (which was punched with the Martha Stewart lace punch) are actually craft tiles. They are like little plastic blocks that resemble tiles.

All the paper came from my scrap stash, aren't you proud?


I'm on the mend from my Bronchitis so you shouldn't be stuck with my very short post for long :) Tomorrow brings you the start of my week in review updates....NO, I had not given up on them, just got behind.... weak excuse but at least I've got going again!

Have a Terrific Tuesday all!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are on the mend.....nasty thing, bronchitus....ugghh!
    Have to agree 'bout the embossing...makes a big difference.
    Would have been a sweet card, but now it oozes CLASS, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....