Monday, June 27, 2011

Belated Father's day

Hi all :)

So Thursday last week I showed you a card I made for my mom to go with her belated mother's day gift. Today's post is card for my dear old dad :)

I found inspiration from this card that I found on the net ages ago, back when I didnt know I had to give credit....so I do not know who made it.


I love how it reflects the cuffs of shirt! I thought it was too clever so I gave it a go and switched up the colours a bit :)

The cuffs were so simple to put together. I cut a piece of white cardstock long enough to fold over so the the cuff stood out from the page. It makes it a little more realistic.



The base of the card is a green cardstock, I didnt ink it because I wanted fresh clean lines. I then used a light blue dot (the same as for the card for my mom) at the top of the card and a gingham for the shirt sleeves. My finished product looks like this:


Hope you all have an awesome week ahead of you! Have a fabby Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Very smart P, hope he enjoys it. I know it brought a smile to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean P! Love the colors you used. Smiling along side Ace ;)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....