Monday, July 4, 2011

Crafting MIA

Dear regular blogger friends,

I have been inundated with work at my full time job and have struggled to find the time to craft this last week and a half.

Promise to be back with regular posts tomorrow :) I even have a few new tricks I've tried the last two days and I can't wait to showcase them :) Among them is my attempt at a watercoloured image (thanks C for your inspiration!) and a funny thing called a Bag-a-lope.....

Have a wonderful Monday! hope it's craftier than mine :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Not a bit of craftiness happenin' here I'm afraid... Maybe tomorrow ;)
    Saving myself for the marvel that is a Bag a Lope

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....