Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Two for the price of one...

Hello everyone!

Ok, so because of my lapse in posting yesterday, I have two cards to show you today. Both were made using the same paper selections but have distinctly different feels about them. The first is a replica of the pink grunge card I made last week but was turned into a landscaped card and is without the little bling stones. I used the snowflake cuttlebug emboss folder on the blue cardstock.


The second card is portrait alignment and I pieced part of the pattern onto the card. I'm not sure if you can really see the piecing work but it's there! three blue bling stones finish off the card. All edges were inked in dark brown by colorbox.


Hope you are enjoying a fantastic week so far! Here in South Africa it will be a little shorter than normal as we have a public holiday on Thursday, Boy am I looking forward to that :)

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....