Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Farm Life

Hi all,

As some of you may already know, my parents live on a farm. But, so too do my hubby's Aunt and Uncle. Todays post is a scrapbook LO that I did of a few pics we took while on their farm a while back.
Time spent visiting on a farm is always so relaxing. There are no street lights shining through the windows, no noisy cars driving up and down the street. It's only you and the sounds of nature! Awesome!

This LO is 12x12 in size. The die cut pattern paper is from Making Memories. The punched strip at the bottom was achieved using my Making Memories border punch. Wow, with the all the Making Memories products you'd think I was advertising :) Hahaha! The Title and Sentiments are Rub ons from my stash. I inked the edges of the base cardstock in jet black and sanded the edges of the two larger photos to add dimension.


Hope you are all enjoying a Terrific Tuesday! and are getting ready to count down the coming New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....