Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grunged up Pink

So, I've reverted back to my roots on this one and gone pink...but only because the paper was so gorgeous!

Not much to the design or the technique, in afrikaans I'd call it a spoeg en plak! For my friends overseas, this means to spit and paste :) sounds much better in Afrikaans though!


I used one colour cardstock and one pattern for the colour scheme. I used my cuttlebug words forlder to emboss the top cardstock piece and put the brads through it before I stuck it down. I strayed from the norm when inking with this one and used the colour jet black.

Hope you all have the best Thursday today! Keep those eyes looking forward coz it's almost time for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....