Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Green juice and ham

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Gauteng South Africa and it makes me feel happy!

A while ago I posted that one of the projects I have been working on is an album for photos from my kitchen tea party. The album is an 8x8 and therefore makes it so much easier to create busy looking pages with little effort.

I've decided to give sneak peaks of all the layouts and build to a final slideshow of the entire album (once i figure out how to post a slideshow on here of course). So, todays post is a peak at one of the pages in the album.

The photo's I chose to highlight in this double page LO were of me having to drink a very alcoholic (of which I am not fond) green juice mixture when I couldn't guess from whom a particular present was from. Let me tell you, my face in the second photo says it all! Oh, and all my PCP friends will notice that this was a time when I still had my long hair :)


I hope you all enjoy a Terrific Tuesday, four more sleeps until Christmas!

P.S. Remember to click on the photo if you want to see a larger view!

1 comment:

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....