Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Sleeps to go!

Hi everyone!

Ooh! it's getting so exciting isn't it? Christmas is literally just around the corner! Two more days at work for me and then hubby and I will be off to my parents for a few days. I'm really looking forward to it!

Last night I made this card for someone in one of my PCP groups, she needs a bit of cheering up and I thought this would be perfect for her. Please note that I am straying from my regular colours here, you all must be proud of me! hahaha!

The image is a digi I got from Nana Vic, I coloured it with my steadler colour pens and glazed some the leaves as well as the body of the owl with my dimensional product. The Friend sentiment is a stamp I have in my stash, but unfortunatley it does not have the manufacturer's name anywhere on it. I faux stitched around the border of the digi, as well as the border of the card base. I inked all in jet black by colorbox.


Hope everyone is having a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....