Thursday, December 2, 2010

Roar like a Lion!

Hello!

It's another sunny day in South Africa and I am thinking of all those who are snowed in during this time of the year. Hope you are all enjoying your hot chocolates!

Todays post is another Scrapbook LO. Hubby and I love to visit the Lion and Rhino Park close to our area and have played with the lion cubs in their sanctuary twice now. They are the highlight of the park :) At least for me anyway. We usually drive through the park (which is actually a mini game reserve) viewing all the animals they keep before making our way to the 'nursery' to see the cutie pies.



The LO is fairly simple and does not use much in terms of embellishments. In fact, the only embellishment is the ribbon placed underneath the photo in a tag style.
I stitched around the edge of the black Cards stock with a white gel pen and inked all edges with colorbox ink in roan. I also stiched along the edge of the white cardstock with a black Steadler fine tip.
The Lettering is from a set of trusty stickers which I am hoarding away for as long as I possibly can!


I hope you all enjoyed this little african safari today and that you will have a terrific Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....