Friday, December 24, 2010

Enjoy the Adventure

Todays post is an 8x8 scrapbook LO that I did from Lara Hanna of Scrapbook And Things' notes and paper choices. I really love scrapping from notes every now and again as it gives me the chance to just relax while I unthinkingly cut whats required of me and stick it all together the way someone else designed :)
I dont know about the rest of you but sometimes my creative mojo needs a break!

I really love this particular photo of my hubby and his brother, it was taken when we were on holiday in mozambique four years ago. They so enjoyed fooling around in the swimming pool at the hotel on the island where our cruise ship stopped over.
The title is so apt to the occasion!


At the moment we are on the road, travelling to my parents farm. I hope that if any of you are travelling over this festive period that you will do so safely.
Have a Fantastical Friday!

P.S. one more sleep till Christmas*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....