Friday, December 3, 2010

Sledding Ants!

In honour of all my PCP friends experiencing snow fall, I thought I would make a christmas card using the Sledding Ants image by Doodle Pantry.


The image is too cute! I outlined with my staedler fine tips and coloured it using pencil crayons and blended using my trusty baby oil. I am not very experienced at working with digi stamps and must say that I think I need some practice, not only with colouring but also with paper choice and layout placement. I suppose I will just have to practice! teehee! ...oh, and I will have to acquire some of those famed Copics markers...

The card was quite basic and didnt take too long to complete. I used my cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder to emboss the black and green cardstocks. And used the Cuttlebug winter time die to cut the blue snowflakes. I glued Blue bling to the centres of the largest flakes to add some zing to the card.


Hope you like my attempt, any tips on how to work with digi's are welcome!

I also have a sneak peek for tomorrows post....yes....I am going to post on a Saturday! It was made using my favourite colour!



I will give you one clue though: It's a card!

Have a Fantastic Friday everyone! Hope the start of your weekend is simply magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....