Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love Much

Hi All!

Todays post brings yet another scrapbook LO. This one is titled Love Much and is another LO by Lara of Scrapbook and Things.

The photos all represent my hunky hubby and the page is dedicated to him :) Isn't he just gorgeous? Here's a closer look at a photo of us together at his brothers wedding last year:


Ok Ladies, you can stop ogling now! ... Let's get going on the actual LO shall we?
I love the vibrant colours of this LO, they really pushed me out of my comfort zone as I usually love to craft very romantic and old vintage pages or cards. Each of the photos were sanded and then matted on different cardstock colours. The title letters were chipboard elements that I covered with a light blue cardstock. The right hand side of the page looks as if there is an additional 'album' of hidden photos using a file folder insert and mock tabs under the brown Cardstock piece. The original design meant for this piece to be a real 'album' but I am not fond of having to pull pages out of my scrapbooks to see these types of things as the pages get damaged and dirty. I have yet to be brave enough to cut the plastic of the scrapbook in order to avoid this...


That's pretty much it for the day, hope you all like the page :) Remember to give Scrapbook and Things a visit! For all South Africans, they are situated in Roodepoort, Gauteng. You will not be dissapointed.

PS. Have a wonderful Wednesday! and a big Whooo are you to my Secret Pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....