Monday, December 27, 2010

Chill Out

I hope you have all enjoyed a relaxing weekend and that you have fully recovered from all the Christmas lunch! I trust that the time spent with your families was special and filled with happy memories.

Today's post is a card I made for a friend, just because :)

Unfortunatley the digi was downloaded when I was still very new to the digi world and I do not know who the artist is. If anyone knows, please drop me a mail so I can update the post and give credit. The sentiment is a rub on from my stash. I coloured the image with wax crayons and stitched it with my red steadler fine tip.


Hope you are all chilling out on this Magnificent Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey P! How's your holiday? Hope you're all well, and hopefully catch up with you when you're back. C xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....