Friday, December 17, 2010

2011 Day Planner Completed!

Hi all!

I completed my 2011 dayplanner on Wednesday night, I really think it looks awesome :) now I can't wait for 2011 just so I can use it! hahahaha! Pics are below.


The front cover

The inside panel of the front cover
The Back cover
The inner panel of the back cover
An overview of the entire outer cover

Well, there you go, all I need to do now is it give it a protective plastic cover and it'll be ready to use. I've also been keeping myself busy with making my friends Wedding invites, but will only post pics once all 50 have been completed and she has handed them out to her guests.

Hope you will enjoy a Fantastical Friday and an even better weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Petra, it looks awesome! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely job Petra. I really like the way you did the inside flaps too.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....