Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just Relax...

After a very hectic week work-wise this side I desperately needed to relax a bit :) Thus the card inspiration!
I always feel comfortable working with pink themes so this card was especially easy and relaxing to make.


I used pink and black cardstock along with a pretty pink patterened paper (I'm sure the label said Upikit but I can't be sure, the other side is actually a pretty leopard print). Black stitched ribbon, some cute embellies (the packaging just says 'Scrapbooking Crafts' and was made in China), pink bling and a stamped sentiment from my Scrappy cat stash, I think the pack used is the 'Travel' sentiments pack. Boy am I bad at giving you all my product list today! I inked all edges using colourbox chalk in black.



Hope you all are feeling as relaxed as I am (finally) and that you enjoy a wonderful Saturday with your families. Hello to my Secret Pal! Is it snowing in Nova Scotia too? If so, I hope you are keeping warm.

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely ADORABLE Petra!

    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....