I recieved a 2011 diary which was one of many given to our company by our suppliers and decided I needed to spruce it up a little.
Yes, you see pink ribbon and pink paper in the above photo. How did you guess? hahahaha!
I covered the diary with a 3 quarter sheet of cardstock and a quarter sheet of pattern. I covered the line between the two with the pink ribbon. I inked all the edged in a creamy brown colour by colorbox and added sticker numbers to the top right of the front cover. I have these really lovely vintage pieces in my stash so I added the receipt and the tag to the cover as well, linked them with a black gel sticker. I also added the letter P to the top left of the diary as the first letter of my name.
I left the back cover of the diary as I started to run out of inspiration and I really want this diary to look good. I also left the inner panels empty as I want to go through my paper stash to see what to use there.
|The inside cover of the back of the diary|
|The inside cover of the front of the diary|
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!